Ramesh Pokhriyal releases compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during Covid-19
Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Friday virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Minister said COVID-19 has caused an unprecedented public health emergency affecting almost all countries and territories globally.
Releasing the compilation, Pokhriyal said the Department of School Education and Literacy has taken several initiatives such as PM e-Vidya, Pragyata guidelines, Manodarpan for psycho-social support, e-content, alternative academic calendar to ensure that the school going students do not lag behind in their studies during COVID-19 pandemic.
According to an official release, the minister expressed happiness that these initiatives have contributed a lot in mitigating the impact of the pandemic.
Pokhriyal lauded the efforts of the officials of the Ministry to introduce many new suitable methods of delivering quality education through a healthy mix of schooling at home and schooling at school.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- SBI PO results 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the result of preliminary examination for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in the state-run bank on its official website.
- Meanwhile, at an interaction with students on Monday, Pokhriyal said that students will get more choice in answering questions in JEE and CAT exams this year adding that the syllabus for CBSE exams had already been reduced.
- As per data shared by the education department, 50 students scoring 90% and above were admitted in the first phase that concluded last week, while over 900 students scoring 80% and above confirmed seats in the second phase of FCFS that concluded on Monday.
- The officials should share the Information Education and Communication materials with the school management, the DPH said.
- Candidates who have appeared in the XAT 2021 examination can check their results online at xlri.ac.in.
- Arvind Pandey, minister for school education in the state informed about the decision during a meeting with officials from the school education department at the state secretariat in Dehradun on Monday.
- Candidates who have registered for the NHM UP Recruitment 2021 can download their admit card online at admitcard.samshrm.com.
- Candidates who have appeared in the CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.
- Candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.