RRB JE Recruitment 2019: Made a mistake? Here’s how to make changes in application form
The application process has begun for the 13487 vacancies of junior engineer (JE) announced by Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) . If you are one of the candidates have applied for the posts and made a mistake in your application form, don’t worry.
You can make changes in the details you have entered in the application form. According to the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) notification you cannot change the RRB (region), email ID or mobile number once you have submitted the form but other minor information can be corrected.
Here’s how to make minor corrections in the form even after you have submitted it:
After final submission of online application, in case the candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than RRB, email and mobile number can be done easily. Applicant can make modification by paying the modification fee of Rs.100 that is non-refundable.
In the case of a candidate modifying his community from SC/ST to UR or OBC, he will have to pay the difference in examination fee of Rs.250 in addition to the modification fee.
Similarly, if candidate wish to switch from Ex.SM/PwBD/Female/Transgender to UR/OBC Non.Ex.SM/Non PwBD/ Male etc., he/ she will have to pay the difference in examination fee i.e., Rs.250 in addition to the modification fee.
The modification to the registration and application details can be done twice only, reads the official notification.
Step by step guide to make modification in the application form
Login at the official website of your RRB using your registration number and password
Pay modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment.
Click on the ‘Modify Application’ Button.
Proceed with the changes intended as per instructions given and submit the application. Preserve the print out of latest application for record.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Chief minister Yogi Adityanath will distribute appointment letters to 436 selected candidates for the post of assistant teachers/associate lecturers in the government secondary schools here on Tuesday.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on Monday released the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mains admit cards 2020 at ibps.in
- SBI PO Result 2020: State Bank of India on Monday declared the results for its probationary officer preliminary exams at sbi.co.in
- SBI PO results 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the result of preliminary examination for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in the state-run bank on its official website.
- Meanwhile, at an interaction with students on Monday, Pokhriyal said that students will get more choice in answering questions in JEE and CAT exams this year adding that the syllabus for CBSE exams had already been reduced.
- As per data shared by the education department, 50 students scoring 90% and above were admitted in the first phase that concluded last week, while over 900 students scoring 80% and above confirmed seats in the second phase of FCFS that concluded on Monday.
- The officials should share the Information Education and Communication materials with the school management, the DPH said.
- Candidates who have appeared in the XAT 2021 examination can check their results online at xlri.ac.in.
- Arvind Pandey, minister for school education in the state informed about the decision during a meeting with officials from the school education department at the state secretariat in Dehradun on Monday.