Schools for Classes 5 to 12 to reopen in Thane rural from Jan 27
Schools for Classes 5 to 12 will reopen in the rural parts of Maharashtra's Thane district from January 27, an official said on Friday.
As per an official release, district Guardian Minister Eknath Shinde issued directions to reopen schools of all mediums, including ashram schools, which have remained shut since the last 10 months due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Maharashtra government had last week announced the reopening of schools for Classes 5 to 8 based on the ground situation in respective regions.
While schools in Thane rural, excluding those in the limits of civic corporation and councils, would be reopened on January 27, a separate decision will be taken about schools in urban areas of the district, the official said.
Moreover, separate instructions will be issued for schools coming in the limits of the Ambernath and Kulgaon- Badlapur civic councils, it was stated.
District collector Rajesh Narvekar has instructed all educational institutions to strictly follow the school education department's guidelines in this regard.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday released a revised date sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2021.
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on Thursday released an advertisement to fill more than 1800 vacancies under various departments under the Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- Anna University has released the TANCET 2021 hall ticket/admit card on Friday March 5, 2021.
- The National Testing Agency has released the answer key of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021
- Copy evaluation for Matric examination conducted by Bihar state education board will begin on March 12 and conclude on March 24.
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.