SSC JHT, SHT, Hindi Pradhyapak final result 2019 declared at ssc.nic.in
SSC JHT Final Result 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Friday declared the result for junior Hindi translator (JHT), senior Hindi translator (SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak recruitment exam 2019 on its official website at ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result on the website. A total of 325 candidates have been shortlisted for recruitment.
SSC had conducted the paper 2 exam on February 16 and its result was declared on June 16. The qualified candidates were called for document verification.
“Marks of the qualified and non-qualified candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission on 17.11.2020. This facility will be available for a period of one month i.e. from 17.11.2020 to 16.12.2020. Candidates may check their individual’s marks by using their registration No. and registered password and click on Result/Marks tab on the candidate dashboard,” the official notice reads.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- While it is indeed passion that stirs the greatest filmmakers, one also needs a certain vision, and a clear practical outlook towards their work, at least to some extent, says Filmmaker Radhika Lavu.
- The Govt faces the ire of the Supreme Court for filing an affidavit by an Under Secretary in DoPT without indicating at whose level the decision was taken to deny an extra chance to final attempt candidates of the Civil Services prelims conducted last year.
- Schools for students of classes 9-12 and colleges reopened in the state on Wednesday.
- Candidates can check the MHT CET five-year LLB final merit list online at cetcelladmissions.mahait.org.
- Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad aka UP Board will conduct its high school and intermediate examinations-2021 at 8,497 centres spread across the state
- The students will be given exposure to various laboratories of IIT K and every week a special lecture on latest technological advancements would be held.
- Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal made this announcement during his live interaction session with CBSE school principals.
- The Bar Council of India will release the answer key of All India Bar Exam (AIBE)-XV on Saturday, January 30.
- CBSE class 10, 12 board examination schedule will be released on February 2, Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ said.