UKSSSC Assistant Accountant answer key 2020 released at sssc.uk.gov.in, here’s direct link
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant answer key 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) on Tuesday released the answer keys for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment examination on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant recruitment examination 2020 can check the answer key online at sssc.uk.gov.in.
Candidates can raise objections, if any, by providing appropriate representations within seven days of the release of answer keys.
How to check UKSSSC Assistant Accountant answer key 2020:
Visit the official website at sssc.uk.gov.in
On the homepage, click on the link to check the answer key
The UKSSSC Assistant Accountant answer key 2020 in a pdf format will be displayed on the screen.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- State Bank of India (SBI) on Friday released the admit card for the specialist cadre officers (SCO) at its official website, sbi.co.in.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for recruitment against 241 Vacancies for the post of security guard. Aspirants can apply online till February 12 at rbi.org.in.
- As per the amendment, the total number of centres will not be increased more than 10% as compared to last year
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Indian Economic Services/Indian Statistical Services written exam on its official website -upsc.gov.in. The written exam was held in October 2020
- Staff Selection Commision (SSC) on Friday released the final answer key of Convinced Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2019 tier 1 exam on its official website- ssc.nic.in.
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday released the exam schedule for its class 10th and 12th board exams. The schedule has been uploaded on the official website-cgbse.nic.in.
- MU is one of many higher education institutes across the country which chose to conduct convocation ceremonies virtually this year.
- Parents from across the state have written to the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) over issues pertaining to private schools in the state.