Ibrahim Ali Khan oozes royalty in new photoshoot, poses in a sherwani for Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla
Ibrahim Ali Khan, the son of actors Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh, posed for a new photoshoot for designers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. He looked regal in an off-white embellished sherwani. He was seen facing away from the camera.
The black-and-white picture, shared on the designer duo’s official Instagram page, was captioned, “21st Century Boy. Ibrahim Ali Khan wears an off-white khadi silk sherwani with a shirt collar. Hand-embroidered in an intricate mesh of Crystals, Zardozi and Resham, this sherwani is the ultimate modern style statement. @______iak______.”
Fans could not stop gushing over Ibrahim’s photo, with many dropping heart and fire emojis. “My babe,” one wrote. “LOOKING FIRE,” another commented, urging him to take up more modelling assignments. “Loveeeeeeee,” a third wrote.
On Wednesday, Ibrahim was clicked exiting a salon in Mumbai, sporting an all-new look. He gave his curly hair a makeover and now has long straight hair.
Ibrahim has expressed interest in following in the footsteps of his parents and sister, Sara Ali Khan, and pursuing acting as a career. While he is yet to sign his first film, he made his debut as a model for a clothing brand last year.
A few months ago, Saif told SpotboyE in an interview that he is supportive of Ibrahim making a career in films and feels that he is ready for it. “Ibrahim seems prepared for a career in acting. And why not? I’d like all my children to be in this profession. It is the best place to work in,” he said.
“I remember at 17-18 I was a mess. Acting saved me from self-destruction. Having the job, the sense of identity it has given me and the job satisfaction and the enjoyment it has given me are more than I could ask for,” he added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Janhvi Kapoor, who will be seen next in Roohi, said that viewers are not 'obligated' to love her and the onus is on her to give them a reason to. She added that she is working hard to win everyone over.
- Priyanka Chopra and her pet dog Diana are soaking up the sun in London, where the actor is shooting for the Amazon series Citadel, in which she plays a spy.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.
- Sharmila Tagore had once talked about how Kareena Kapoor had her birthday when Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was hospitalised but chose not to draw attention towards herself.
- Mumbai Saga trailer has John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi locking horns with Mumbai streets as the arena. Watch the trailer here.