Mum’s the word for Genelia D'Souza
So what’s this we're hearing about sweety beauty Genelia D’Souza.
The actress' mamma handles everything, from dates to money. But now, makers who want to make a movie with gorgeous Genelia have to first narrate their scripts to Mrs D’Souza.. and convince her about the importance of her daughter's character and role in the storyline.
Only if Mama D’Souza approves are the filmmakers allowed access to daughter dearest. And not only this, they have to get the look and costumes passed by Mama D’Souza too.. and then give a presentation to Genelia.
Oh my god! No wonder Aamir Khan didn’t consider her for Delhi Belly, his next production with nephew Imran Khan. So what if they made a cutie jodi in Jaane Tu..., what the mummy-beti jodi would have made of his capital idea. Tsk, tsk!
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- As the Supreme Court refused to grant protection to the makers of Tandav, here are all the controversies that have plagued the Amazon Prime Video political drama, created by Ali Abbas Zafar and starring Saif Ali Khan.
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.