Relationship with Jim Carrey stopped being fun: Ex-girlfriend
Actress Jenny McCarthy, who split from boyfriend actor Jim Carrey earlier this month, said they broke up because their relationship stopped being fun.
"You know, the simple word I can give - and there's a few, so let me say a few. The first thing is, when it's not fun anymore, you need to start investigating and do an inquiry into the relationship," people.com quoted her as telling TV host Oprah Winfrey on her show The Oprah Winfrey Show.
The actress and former Playboy model also addressed her image while she was dating Carrey and what it meant to be a partner of a Hollywood A-lister.
"My identification wasn't caught up in being a celebrity's girlfriend. I did check on that, by the way. I checked into myself. How does my ego feel? My ego's fine. I'm a warrior mom. I always got back on my feet, and I know especially this year who I am," she added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were visited on Wednesday evening by Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Manish Malhotra and Natasha Poonawalla.
- Karan Johar and Manish Malhotra arrived at Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's residence and posed together for the paparazzi. Malaika Arora and sister Amrita also visited the couple.
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.