Sarah Jessica Parker wants to do period drama
Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker is looking forward to do an elaborate period drama in her career.
The 44-year-old actress who played style icon Carrie Bradshaw in the hit show from 1998 until 2004, and later reprised the role for the 2008 movie is now harbouring dreams of starring in a more straight-laced project, reports contacmtusic.com.
"I've never really done a period role and I've always thought I'm more suited to them. In my head I live in a different time anyway so I always think I'm not modern. I'd love to do a costume drama. It could be the 16th century, it could be the twenties," she said.
Meanwhile, Parker, who is expecting twins this summer from a surrogate, is also in talks to star in a reported sequel to the film adaptation of Sex and the City.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- BTS singers Jimin and V graduated from Global Cyber University. The duo has been conferred with the Presidential Award as well.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared a picture from the sets of her spy web series, Citadel in London as she arrived to begin the shoot.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.