There’s a major drought of men: Rihanna
Rihanna, who believes that there is a “major drought” of men, has said that when she meets the right person she would like to start a family.
The Barbadian singer, who has recently been linked to Ashton Kutcher and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, admitted that she is struggling to find a man, but realises the problem is not unique to her.
“I feel like it’s hard for everybody! I don’t think it has anything to do with being famous. There’s just a major drought out there,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Elle magazine.
“I guess I’m challenging, because my job seems to affect every relationship I have or try to have. Even with people I think should get it. That seems to be a big factor; it’s always an issue. But I just need to find the person who balances me out, because then things like my schedule won’t matter. I’ve done it before, so I know I can do it again,” she said.
The 24-year-old singer would like to start a family at some point in the future, although she has no idea when that will be.
“It could be tomorrow. It could be 20 years from now. I just feel like when the time is right, God will send me a little angel. But first, of course, I have to find a man. I mean, there’s a very important missing piece to the puzzle here!” she added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Twinkle Khanna shared a funny experience from her recent doctor's visit and joked about being a 'long-standing member of Giri Hui Aurat Club'.
- Hema Malini, who will be seen as a guest in an upcoming episode of Indian Idol 12, opened up about how her father tried to keep her away from Dharmendra.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Tamannaah Bhatia is currently in Jaipur, enjoying the pre-wedding functions of her best friend Hanna Khan. See pictures from sangeet and mehendi ceremonies.
- Bhumi Pednekar's sea-facing apartment in Mumbai features a potpourri of elements, including a beautiful garden, a grand chandelier and a small filmy spot.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Director Sooni Taraporevala has clarified that her accusations of plagiarism against the creatives behind an apparel ad have nothing to do with Deepika Padukone, who was featured in it.
- Tiger Shroff is among the most successful young stars. In an old interview, he had explained why buying a house for his parents was his most heroic act, off the screen.
- Kangana Ranaut alleged that no architect is willing to restore her office in Mumbai after it was partially demolished by the BMC last year, as they are being threatened with cancellation of their licenses.
Richa Chadha: Policymakers should be mindful; bring down ticket costs, so cinema doesn’t become a novelty
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.