Bigg Boss 14 promo: Aly Goni-Abhinav Shukla fight, Devoleena Bhattacharjee threatens Nikki Tamboli
The latest entry on Bigg Boss 14, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, will be seen engaging in her first ugly fight inside the house for the first time in this season on Wednesday's episode. On the other hand, Aly Goni and Abhinav Shukla will be seen taking the frontline as they intervene in a fight between Rahul Vaidya and Rubina Dilaik.
In a promo video for Wednesday's episode, Aly and Abhinav are seen stepping between Rahul and Rubina's fight that began in the last episode. Aly yells at Abinav, "Tu isko door rehne ko kyu bol raha hai (Why are you asking him to stay away)?" Abhinav angrily asks him, "Tu beech me kyu aya fir (Why did you step int)?" And they end up yelling at each other.
The fight between Rubina and Rahul began over the number of units used by each team during the task in Tuesday's episode. Rahul said, “You (Rubina) are just a bad person. Ye Abhinav khud ki biwi ka nahi, kisi aur ka sagaa kya hoga (Abhinav is not loyal to his wife, what will he do for others)?” Rubina was infuriated at this and yelled at the singer for bringing out her personal equation in the fight and task. “Tujh me dam nahi apni girlfriend ko le ke aye, kyu nahi le ke aye (You do not have the guts to get your girlfriend here, why did you not bring her)?,” she said. As she charged towards Rahul, asking him to stop bringing her personal life into it, she pushed him and Aly then intervened.
The promo video also has a showdown between Nikki Tamboli and Devoleena. As Nikki uses various furniture in the house, just to make her own team lose the task, Devoleena gets angry and says she will get the task cancelled if Nikki does not stop. Nikki is then heard saying, "Apna vyaktitva hai nai Bigg Boss, aa jate hai aewein hee (They do not have their own personality and just walk in like that)."
Devoleena then enters the house, breaking rules of the task, and threatens Nikki, "Ab bol, mujhe tu bol abhi. Agar tu Nikita Tamboli hai na, mujhe tu bol abhi. Tujhe mai Weekend Ke Vaar pe dikhaungi (Now tell me, just tell me. If you are Nikki Tamboli, tell me. I will show you on Weekend Ka Vaar)."
Next, Bigg Boss offers another distraction for the contestants and places a plate of pastries in the house. Leaving the task and breaking all rules, everyone storms inside and starts eating. However, Aly and Rubina try their best to convince them to stop.
Meanwhile, Vikas is seen following Nikki as she asks him not to follow her. He says he wants something to eat but Nikki continues to eat, without offering him anything. They are even seen getting into a scuffle.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.