Check out these essential skincare products to have a supple and glowing skin that needs no makeup
Who doesn’t want to have a soft, supple, dewy and glowing skin that barely needs any makeup to look flawless? If you are someone who is in the same pursuit, then you must invest in beauty products that will bring out the best in your skin. From natural toners to serums loaded with vitamins, your skincare ritual needs these additions to look and feel its best-
1. Peeling solution
Imported straight from the United Kingdom, the Ordinary AHA and BHA Peeling Solution contains 30% AHA and 2% BHA solution, which gives you clear skin. Along with 30% AHA, this product contains 2% BHA and comes in a 30ml bottle.
Ideal for someone who is suffering from acne, this product tingles a bit when applied on the face. Also, you must apply sunscreen after using this product to prevent sunburns.
2. Contains licorice extract
Loaded with Vitamin C, the Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemish Cream is all you need to get soft, moisturised skin in no time. Paraben-free, this cream provides an even skin tone and is rich in bioactive.
Dermotigically tested, this non-greasy cream creates a layer of protection on the skin and contains the goodness of mulberry extract. Enriched with shea butter, it reduces melanin activity and provides even colour to your skin tone.
The glycerin in this cream aids in collagen production while giving you an irresistible glow. Licorice extract is one of the main ingredients in this cream which reduces hyperpigmentation and the mild fragrance of it is an additional merit.
A comprehensive spa session packed in a tub, the Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask will give you an irresistible glow to your skin. Along with retaining moisture balance, this face mask contains the goodness of saffron and apricot oil and reduces the skin of ageing.
Loaded with saffron, it is anti-bacterial and removes tan from your skin. The cucumber in this product gives you a rejuvenated look that will earn you many praises.
The apricot oil and mulberry in this product helps reduce ageing marks and keeps the skin soft and supple. Use it twice a week to see amazing results on your face.
4. Pore tightening toner
Tighten your pores and instantly hydrate your skin with the Biotique Toner that will help reduce the risk of skin ageing and combat the scathing sun effects. Having natural formulation, this toner combats skin ageing and maintains the skin’s pH balance.
Enriched with natural ingredients such as daruhaldi dhania, majuphal and pudina, it is the perfect addition to your skincare ritual that will help keep your skin in its purest form. Pour this product on a cotton wipe and gently apply it on your face in the morning and night to yield the best results.
Do not forget to apply your moisturising cream after this toner.
(At Hindustan Times, we help you stay up-to-date with latest trends and products. Hindustan Times has affiliate partnership, so we may get a part of the revenue when you make a purchase.)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a recent photoshoot, Alaya F donned a gorgeous abstract print co-ord set and looked absolutely breathtaking in it. The actor added her own touch to the outfit by the way she styled it, we are taking notes.
- Silver kaliras and an off-white lehenga is what fashion designer Natasha Dalal opted to wear on her wedding day. The groom Varun Dhawan also twinned with his childhood sweetheart and wore a sherwani in the same colour. The couple of the hour looked like royalty on their special day.
- Watch: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja spills the beans on her 3 favourite hair care products for the times she wants to be 'romantic' or when she opts to be 'less fancy' in this ‘Vanity Vignettes’ video
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage