How to wear white in summer like Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma and more
Click through to see our round-up of the best white get-ups, seen on actors Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma and Sonam Kapoor among others, which will make dressing in summer a whole lot easier for you.fashion and trends Updated: Apr 28, 2018 09:09 IST
White seems to be on everyone’s mind.
Our Instagram feeds are white hot, with most of the celebrity crowd having a love affair with the (achromatic) colour of summer. We’re not surprised that actors like Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma, to name just a few, are making a case for all-white everything, after all the off-the-moment hue is a wardrobe staple that’s just so versatile for both day and night.
This summer, the classic colour is displayed through a fresh lens if not completely transformed: From white-on-white embroidered lehengas and sexy gowns to gorgeous lace ensembles, the colour is a must for any silhouette or occasion. To prove our assertion, we challenge you to scroll through our list of your favourite stars and see how they wore the shade, and then not want to wear the colour yourself.
1. Try a surprisingly chic bandhani blouse and skirt getup a la Sonam Kapoor for lazy weekends (and brunch, if you like).
2. Like Malaika Arora get gussied up in pretty white maxi dress and matching accessories for a classy, girls’ night out.
3. Then, for work, adopt a long, flowy anarkali like Anushka Sharma and a classic tote for an HR-approved approach to the stark style.
4. Not that you need another example of how killer white can be, but let Divya Khosla’s latest choice inspire you to add an equally gorgeous white minimalistic saree to your mix.
5. Like Kalki Koechlin take the plunge with a sexy neckline and show off your svelte figure in a curve-hugging gown.
6. Let Dia Mirza inspire your own future princess moments with a graceful all-white embellished lehenga set that’s entirely worthy of bridal style.
7. Take your love of a well-tailored blazer one step further in a pantsuit. Do like Priyanka and style your pantsuit with a sheer, lace shirt, with a white bralette peeking out to show off some skin and finish off with a belt.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Apr 28, 2018 09:08 IST