Toy Story 3 highest grosser of 2010
Filmmaker Lee Unkrich's animated film Toy Story 3 has been named the highest grossing film of 2010, after making $1.1 billion at the international box office.hollywood Updated: Dec 30, 2010 18:40 IST
Filmmaker Lee Unkrich's animated film Toy Story 3 has been named the highest grossing film of 2010, after making $1.1 billion at the international box office.
Director Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland came second in this year's list by raking in $1 billion worldwide, despite being panned by critics.
Christopher Nolan's Inception starring Leonardo DiCaprio came third after earning $825.4 million followed by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One at $824.1 million, reports contactmusic.com.
Shrek Forever After wrapped up the top five with an earning of $739.8 million.
2010's highest grossing films at the international box office:
1. Toy Story 3, $1.1 billion
2. Alice in Wonderland, $1 billion
3. Inception, $825.4
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1. $824.1
5. Shrek Forever After: $739.8 million
6. Twilight Saga: Eclipse, $693.5 million
7. Iron Man 2, $582.2 million
8. Despicable Me, $539.9 million
9. How to Train Your Dragon, $494.9 worldwide
10. Clash of the Titans, $493.2 million worldwide
First Published: Dec 30, 2010 18:33 IST