10-month-old recovers from Covid-19, discharged
A 10-month-old baby who was tested positive for Covid-19 was on Saturday discharged from hospital after a fully recovery in Mangaluru.
Out of total 12 positive cases in the district, 6 have recovered from the illness, officials said.
“A 10-month-old baby who was tested positive for Covid-19 has now fully recovered and was discharged today. Out of total 12 positive cases in the district, 6 have been discharged,” Deputy Commissioner of Dakshina Kannada said.
According to the bulletin issued by Karnataka government, a total of 905 people have been observed till date out of which 229 have been sent for home isolation for 14 days, 9 people were sent to hospital isolation in Dharwad district.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A statement form the Rajasthan Chief Minister's Office cited rising Covid-19 cases in the neighbouring states for the decision to insist on negative Covid reports for visitors.
- The woman who suspected foul play, checked the accused's Facebook account and found out that he was regularly chatting with another woman, who turned out to be his wife.
- It was the second Maoist attack in the last two days in Chhattisgarh.
- A three-judge bench headed by Chief Justice of India (CJI) asked the petitioner's lawyer to compile a list of similarly placed officers of the Indian armed forces still languishing in Pakistani jails.
- The order was issued after hearing an injunction suit filed by Ramesh Jarkiholi’s lawyers on Wednesday. The suit had named 68 media houses, channels and others.
- High Commissioner Alex Ellis also said more debates on the farmers' protest should be expected around the world as India takes on a greater role on the global stage