X?'W?y AEI ?Ue U?e XWU?U? Y?UUy?J?
¥æÚUÿæJæ XWô ÜðXWÚU »×æü° ×õãUÜ XðW Õè¿ ×¢çµæØô´ XðW â×êãU Ùð àæçÙßæÚU XWô ÂýÏæÙ×¢µæè ×Ù×ôãUÙ çâ¢ãU XWô ¥ÂÙè çÚUÂôÅüU âõ´Â ÎèÐ §â çÚUÂôÅüU ×ð´ àæèáü àæñÿæçJæXW â¢SÍæÙô´ ×ð´ ¥iØ çÂÀUÇ¸ðU ß»ü XðW çÜ° ¥æÚUÿæJæ XWè ÃØßSÍæ XWô ØÍæ â¢Öß àæè²æý Üæ»ê XWÚUÙð XWæ â×ÍüÙ çXWØæ »Øæ ãñUÐ §âXðW ¥Üæßæ §Ù ×¢çµæØô´ Ùð §Ù ©Uøæ çàæÿæJæ â¢SÍæ¥ô´ ×ð´ âèÅð´U ÕÉ¸UæÙð XWè Öè çâYWæçÚUàæ XWè ãñUÐ ©UÏÚU, ÂýÏæÙ×¢µæè Ùð ²æôáJææ XWè ãñU çXW ©UÙXWè âÚUXWæÚU çÂÀUÇ¸Uô´ ¥õÚU ¥ËÂâ¢GØXWô´ XWæ âæ×æçÁXW ¥õÚU àæñÿæçJæXW SÌÚU ÕÉ¸UæÙð XðW çÜ° â¢XWËÂÕh ãñUÐ
×¢çµæØô´ XðW §â â×êãU XWè àæçÙßæÚU XWô ÕñÆUXW ãéU§ü ¥õÚU ©UâXðW ÕæÎ ÂýÏæÙ×¢µæè XWæØæüÜØ XWô çÚUÂôÅüU âõ´Âè »§üÐ §â çÚUÂôÅüU ×ð´ ©Uøæ çàæÿæJæ â¢SÍæ¥ô´ ×ð´ ÁËÎ âð ÁËÎ ¥ôÕèâè ¥æÚÿæJæ Üæ»ê XWÚUÙð XWæ â×ÍüÙ çXWØæ »Øæ ãñUÐ §â çÚUÂôÅüU ×ð´ çàæÿæJæ â¢SÍæ¥ô´ ×ð´ ¿ÚUJæÕh ÌÚUèXðW âð âèÅð´U ÕÉ¸UæÙð XWè çâYWæçÚUàæ XWè »§ü ãñU ÌæçXW âæ×æiØ ÞæðJæè XWè âèÅð´U Ù ²æÅð´UÐ §â Õè¿, âêµæô´ XðW ¥ÙéâæÚU âÚUXWæÚU Ùð XWãUæ ãñU çXW Îðàæ XðW çßçÖiÙ Öæ»ô´ ×ð´ °¥æ§ü¥æ§ü°× Áñâð Ù° â¢SÍæÙ ¹ôÜð Áæ°¡»ð ÌæçXW âæ×æiØ ÞæðJæè XðW çÜ° ¥õÚU âèÅUô´ XWæ âëÁÙ ãUô âXðWÐ
âêµæô´ Ùð ÕÌæØæ çXW ×¢çµæØô´ XðW â×êãU Ùð °XW °ðâæ YWæ×êüÜæ ÌñØæÚU çXWØæ ãñU çÁâ×ð´ âèÅð´U ÕÉ¸UæÙð XðW âæÍ ãUè Ù° â¢SÍæÙô´ XWè SÍæÂÙæ XWÚUÙð XWæ ÂýSÌæß ãñUÐ §ââð âæ×iØ ÞæðJæè XWè âèÅUô´ â¢GØæ ÂýÖæçßÌ ÙãUè´ ãUô´»èÐ §â Õè¿, çßàææ¹æÂöæÙ× âð ç×Üè ¹ÕÚU XðW ¥ÙéâæÚU ÂýÏæÙ×¢µæè ×Ù×æðãUÙ çâ¢ãU Ùð âæYW XWÚU çÎØæ ãñU çXW ©UÙXWè âÚUXWæÚU ÁÙÁæçÌØæð´, ¥ËÂâ¢GØXWæð´ ¥æñÚU çÂÀUÇ¸ðU ß»ü XðW âæ×æçÁXW ß àæñçÿæXW ©UPÍæÙ XðW çÜ° XWçÅUÕh ãñUÐ
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Court-appointed amicus curiae senior advocate Siddhartha Dave prepared a chart indicating unsatisfactory response from states as well with some proposing to achieve compliance of Court’s December 2, 2020 order by end of 2023.
- The judgment, which involved approximately ₹500 crore in tax revenue, will impact companies such as IBM India Ltd, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Hewlett Packard India, Mphasis Ltd, Sonata Software Ltd, and GE India, among others.
- The girl's family lodged a complaint three day after she went missing.
- Shubhendu Shubham, 23, a 2016-batch student of Patna’s Nalanda Medical College Hospital (NMCH), had taken the first shot of Covaxin in the first week of February, but tested positive for the viral infection later last month before he could take the second shot
- For the past 13 days, the Durga-Nag market at Dalgate in Srinagar has been desolate and locals and traders in grief
- TMC’s leader in the Rajya Sabha Derek O, Brien asked the Election Commission to stop the Prime Minister "from taking unfair advantages and undue publicity at tax payer’s cost during the conduct of elections".
- Ghulam Nabi Azad detractors and supporters in the Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Committee accused each other of acting at the behest of the BJP.
- Jailed Assam leader urges parties to put up common candidates against BJP
- The capacity of major ports which was around 870 million tonnes per annum in 2014 has increased to around 1550 million tonnes per annum now, the Prime Minister said.
- Party leaders fear that dissension may heighten in the coming days-- posters and notices have started appearing at many places against probable candidates.