Best views near Mumbai
The ultimate Mumbai dream, that sea-facing apartment, might belong to a minuscule fraction of the city’s population. But, fortunately, stunning views of the sea are more accessible.
In a city where most windows look out to other windows, a day with the idiot box shut would be rather well spent soaking up some of the best views of Mumbai with your entire family. We tell you where to go.
Enjoy a wonderful view of Mumbai from the skies this No TV Day (June 1), as Hindustan Times gives 56 people an opportunity to enjoy a free helicopter ride. SMS FLY to 54242 to win a chance.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Want to relieve constipation or treat your body to natural antioxidants? Here’s a recipe to whip up some creamy, crunchy Cauliflower soup this Tuesday evening which is a healthy substitute for rice and flour and is sure to tickle your taste buds
- Say ‘yes’ to bagel cravings this Tuesday with ‘Everything Bagel’ which is a clean version of a regular bagel with pops of onion, garlic, sesame seeds and poppy seeds. Drooling at the thought of all those tasty flavours? Check the recipe of Everything Bagel inside
- It's time to add some fresh fruits to our favourite dessert and bake some fudgy chocolate strawberry brownies that taste divine and don't require a lot of effort.
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- Pav Bhaji is a fast food dish which consists of thick vegetable curry made of potatoes, cauliflower onions, carrots, chillies, peas, bell peppers, and tomatoes, and though the recipe calls for fresh vegetables, one can even use leftover sabzis to make this, and it will turn out just as delicious.