Kajol’s luxe boho look in chiffon cape with sleeves is fashion inspo for weekend
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage
Marking her web debut with Netflix film Tribhanga, Kajol has once again left fans in awe as she essays a headstrong woman of one dysfunctional family who has the courage of conviction to own her decisions. While her onscreen unapologetic character is being looked up to by fans, her styling statements of nailing the boho chic looks like a pro, are creating powerful fashion inspirations too.
In one of the scenes, Kajol is seen descending a staircase while donning a mustard V-neck tee tucked inside a pair of blue denims and teamed with a chiffon cape with sleeves. While the scene is one of the intense moments in the film, the Bollywood star had us hooked with her sartorial elegance.
Those looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear must bookmark Kajol’s luxe boho look from the Netflix release. Donning this multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, Kajol looked ready to channel her inner modern global woman while staying true to the heritage.
The cape came with abstract print open style and sported mirror and tassel embroidered sleeves. Leaving her mid-parted soft curls open, Kajol acessorised the look with a delicate gold neck piece, a silver finger ring and a statement bracelet from fine jewellery concept store, Muse.
Wearing a dab of pink lip gloss, the diva opted for dewy makeup with kohl-lined eyes, mascara-laden eyelashes and highlighted cheeks. Some of her behind the scenes with director Renuka Shahane, show Kajol pulling back her luscious tresses in a neat ponytail hairstyle which is another way to carry this gorgeous look.
The cape is credited to Indian fashion label Saaksha & Kinni that boasts of bold prints, metal and stone embroidery techniques and love of Indian fabrics like chanderi. The open style cape with embroidered sleeves originally costs ₹19,000 on their designer website.
Kajol was styled by celebrity fashion stylist, Aastha Sharma. How are you going to recreate this fashionable look?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Athleisure has made its way into our wardrobes and it is here to stay. Celebrities also love a good lounge wear set which they can wear at home and also run last minute errands in. However, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani are giving athleisure a summer twist with bright and bold colours and we love it.
- Mouni Roy recently shared images from a new photo shoot wearing a gorgeous bright red kurta, ijaar pants and bandhani dupatta. She looked like a dreamy dulhan in the images. All the brides-to-be take note.
- Model and celebrity chef Chrissy Teigen made her desi fans extremely happy as she danced to the Varun Dhawan and Parineeti Chopra starrer Bollywood song Jaaneman Aah from the film Dishoom.
- The high-end fashion house Dolce&Gabbana had filed a defamation suit against an Instagram account in the Italian court in 2019 and are seeking USD 600 million in damages.
- Kangana Ranaut looked radiant in a pink anarkali kurta with full, churidar sleeves, a white churidar and a self printed white dupatta. The Queen actor's look is perfect for the blazing heat of Mumbai.
- Janhvi Kapoor turned 24 today and in order to celebrate the day, we are taking a trip down memory lane and checking out the times she looked marvellous in ethnic attires.
- Allu Arjun is celebrating his 10 year wedding anniversary with wife Sneha Reddy. The fashion icon can carry every style with the utmost comfort and these pictures are proof.
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.