Shanaya Kapoor shows how to mix athleisure with femininity in all-pink cargos
- For an impromptu photo shoot, Shanaya Kapoor opted to wear an all-pink cargo hoodie and sweat pants worth ₹20k and show us the right way to mix athleisure with chic vibes. We are taking notes.
Take it from Shanaya Kapoor to teach you the correct way to mix athleisure with chic femininity. The upcoming fashionista already has her fans hooked to her off-duty style and whenever she shares new images of herself on social media, they go viral. Her latest images have created a frenzy as well and for all the right reason.
The pictures that we are talking about show Shanaya wearing an all-pink athleisure look. For the impromptu shoot at home, she wore a bold pink oversised hoodie. The baggy hoodie featured a kangaroo pocket and stripes on the arm for that added sporty vibe. She teamed it with a pair of cargo pink sweat pants.
These are the dream sweat pants for everyone during winters, as they feature drawcord on elastic waist for that perfect fit along with side zip pockets and extra leg pockets. Yes, that is correct. Shanaya glammed up the look a bit by accessorising it with a pair of chunky hoop earrings and a couple of rings. Her makeup included shimmery eye shadow teamed with mascara laden lashes and a nude lip. The 21-year-old posted the stunning images on Instagram with the caption, "lounging in @weareivypark @adidasindia #ICYPARK (sic)."
Coming back to the bold-pink attire, it was from the Adidas and Ivy Park collaboration. The hoodie is worth ₹9,999 and the sweat pants also cost ₹9,999. So, if you want to add this look to your collection, you will have to shell out ₹19,998.
Check out some of the other outfits of Shanaya that we are fond of:
On the work front, Shanaya was the assistant director for Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl. The film that released in 2020 had Shanaya's cousin Janhvi Kapoor in the lead role. She also made appearances on the show, The Famous Lives Of Bollywood Wives with her mother Maheep Kapoor and father Sanjay Kapoor.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.