Giorgos Karagounis of Greece scored the fastest goal in an opening match of the Euro, by scoring on the 7th minute.
Netherlands 6-1 win over Yugoslavia in Euro 2000, is the largest margin for victory in the tournament.
Enzo Scifo of Belgium became the youngest player to score in the Euro at the age of 18 years and 115 days against Yugoslavia in Euro 84.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bayern, who conceded a goal for the 11th straight league game and were far from impressive, are now on 36 points.
- Spurs had just seen the commanding lead given to them by Serge Aurier and Harry Kane halved by David McGoldrick's header on the hour when Ndombele struck with an audacious flicked lob.
- The win propelled NEUFC to the fifth spot in the standings with 16 points.
- It came to such a stage that the commentators were suggesting for Kattar’s coaches to throw the towel in to save the fighter from further damage.
- Health authorities confirmed there'd been three positive tests for COVID-19 returned on Saturday, and another on Sunday. None of the cases have so far involved players.
- None of the Indian players has been impacted, the statements said.
- It was Brighton who went on to claim their first-ever top-flight victory at Elland Road.