Bigg Boss 14: Kashmera Shah calls Manu Punjabi ‘Jaan part 2’, Kamya Panjabi slams her for ‘cheap strategy’
Minutes after Kashmera Shah labelled Manu Punjabi as ‘Jaan part 2’ for befriending Nikki Tamboli on Bigg Boss 14, former contestant and actor Kamya Panjabi slammed her for ‘cheap’ strategy, adding that she could be better than this.
Kamya tweeted, “Jaan part 2? Seriously? Shi shi shi jo uss ghar meh nahi hai unnhe respectfully baahar rehne doh (those who are out of the house, let them stay outside with respect) pls, leave them alone! #BB14 @ColorsTV.” She also criticised Kashmera’s strategy in the captaincy task and wrote, “U are better than this @kashmerashah bahot hi ghatiya strategy thi (very cheap strategy) #BB14 @ColorsTV ek akeli #Nikki padi sab pe bhari (Nikki was the best).” Kashmera planned and cornered Nikki in the captaincy task.
On Wednesday’s episode, Kashmera called Manu’ Jaan part 2’, taking a dig at how former contestant and singer Jaan Kumar Sanu behaved around Nikki while in the house. Kashmera gave the statement soon after a fight with Nikki during the captaincy task.
Meanwhile, Arshi Khan, Rakhi Sawant and Kashmera have been gossiping about Manu being mesmerised by Nikki. Manu and Nikki are often seen together on the show.
Later, in a “special masala video”, Rakhi was seen making fun of Manu and Nikki’s friendship. After Rakhi took her own sweet time to explain how Manu was the “Baiju Bawra” with Nikki, Manu asked her to stop saying such stuff. He said, “I came in the house and am talking to everyone. But I am, talking more to the person who is alone.”
Singer Jaan, who was the first officially announced contestant of the ongoing season, to be voted out earlier from the show. During his stint inside the house, Jaan had confessed about his feelings for Nikki. Nikki, however, always maintained that he was no more than a friend.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.