Bigg Boss 14 promo: Aly Goni vows to ‘torture’ Rakhi Sawant after she calls Jasmin Bhasin his girlfriend
The new year began on a sour note for Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant, as they got into a heated argument as she kept on referring to Jasmin Bhasin as his ‘girlfriend’. In a new promo shared by Colors, Aly asked Rakhi what her locus standi is to question his relationship with Jasmin.
“Aly ji, love-lapata karte rehte ho (you keep getting lovey-dovey),” Rakhi told Aly about his displays of affection with Jasmin, to which he said, “Meri jaan hai woh (She is my life). I love her.” To tease Aly, Rakhi said “love you” to him, but he dismissed it in a huff.
When Rakhi referred to Jasmin as Aly’s girlfriend, the exchange seemed to get heated. “Aap kaun hote ho decide karne wale woh kaun hai meri (Who are you to decide what our relationship is)?,” he asked. When Rakhi said that she could see it every day, Aly warned her that she is targeting the wrong person.
Aly asked Rakhi if she would be okay with him raking up anything from her past and saying something to her. “Purana kahaan? Main toh jo abhi dekhti hoon, main woh baat karti hoon (Not the past, I talk about what I see in the present),” she retorted.
Aly warned Rakhi that if it comes down to it, he could stoop down to the ‘gutter’ level. Calling her ‘paagal aurat (crazy woman)’, he also told her that not everything is for the cameras. “Bohot torture karunga, muh pe bol raha hoon (I will torture you a lot, I am telling you to your face),” he said.
During Thursday’s episode, Jasmin asked Aly to propose to her and win over her family, so that they could get married afterwards. The two, who have been best friends for a few years now, have been discussing the possibility of taking their friendship to another level and getting married.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Sidharth Shukla has long been rumoured to be dating Shehnaaz Gill. Fresh rumours suggest that the two have tied the knot. Sidharth has now clarified his marital status.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.