Bigg Boss 14: Rakhi Sawant’s husband says ‘I don’t find myself deserving to win’ as he talks about entering as a contestant
Rakhi Sawant’s husband Ritesh, who is in talks to enter Bigg Boss 14 as a wild card contestant, said that he is not deserving of the trophy. Earlier this month, Rakhi entered the show as a challenger along with other former contestants Vikas Gupta, Arshi Khan, Kashmera Shah, Rahul Mahajan and Manu Punjabi.
In an interview, Ritesh said that the ‘pairings’ in the Bigg Boss house - Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla, and Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni - are unfair to the other contestants. He added that he might enter the show in the first half of January.
Talking to SpotboyE, Ritesh said, “I feel groups have been made and pairings are done. Jasmin Bhasin has Aly’s support. Rubina is there inside with her husband. Which is unfair for other contestants to an extent. They had reached out to me for stage sharing but I have clearly mentioned to them that I don’t want to do that. If you all want me to come on show, then take me as a contestant and lock me inside the house.” He added that he is in talks to enter the show either in the first or second week of January as he has prior commitments before that.
Ritesh praised Abhinav for being ‘genuine’ and playing the game well. “I don’t see that potential in any other contestant who can take the show ahead. I believe he deserves to win and I will be supporting him to win the show. Main andar jaaunga toh meri strategy hogi jo deserving contestant hai wo aage badhe baaki eliminate ho (If I go inside, my strategy will be to ensure that only the deserving ones go ahead in the game and the others get evicted),” he said, adding, “I don’t find myself deserving to win, this not my cup of tea.”
Ritesh is yet to reveal his identity to the world. Earlier on the show, Rakhi addressed allegations that her marriage is a publicity stunt and said that she pleaded with him to come on Bigg Boss 14. “Maine inko bola haath jodke ki bohot bade show mein jaa rahi hoon. Ho sake toh ek baar aa jaana. Kuch toh karo, meri izzat toh rakho (I told him that I am going on a very big show and pleaded with him to come at least once. I requested him to not let me down),” she said.
Recently, Rahul Mahajan claimed that Rakhi has not met Ritesh in two years and is lonely. He also said that they have not had their ‘suhaag raat’ yet, suggesting that their marriage has not been consummated.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.
- Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, and Jaan Kumar Sanu attended a Bigg Boss 14 bash thrown by Rahul Mahajan and his wife, Natalya.
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.
Karan Patel: As an actor, the challenge is to find work in films; to break the stigma that TV actors can’t become film stars
- Disha Parmar's batting skills earned her a Virat Kohli comparison from fiancé Rahul Vaidya. The couple is on a quick vacation together and has been posting updates on social media. Watch their latest video.
- Anita Hassanandani and Rohit Reddy have created an Instagram page for their newborn son, Aaravv. Head on over to satisfy your baby picture cravings.