Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan welcome 2021 with a lavish family feast, Sara Ali Khan-Ibrahim celebrate sibling love. See pics
Actors Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor welcomed 2021 with family and friends while his children Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan enjoyed the great outdoors on New Year Eve. Sara has shared photos with her brother as they are sitting next to a bonfire.
Saif and wife Kareena Kapoor celebrated New Year with a lavish spread, surrounded by family and friends. Kunal Kemmu shared a short video where he, wife Soha Ali Khan, Saif and Kareena can be seen sitting around the table, enjoying a delectable feast. Saif can be seen trying to carve the meat as others chatted.
Sara, meanwhile, extended New Year wishes to fans on Friday along with a poetic note that channels love for her brother. All set for welcoming New Year, the Kedarnath actor took to Instagram and shared an adorable picture with brother Ibrahim Ali Khan that captures Sara lovingly holding the latter as they sit near the bonfire.
Cherishing brother-sister bond, the 25-year-old star penned a poetic note in the caption that reads, “With my brother, it’s always the best cheers, he takes away all my fears and forever is there to wipe all my tears,” along with many emoticons.
The ‘Simmba’ actor often shares posts with brother Ibrahim on her social media handles that features the great bond between them.
On the work front, Sara is gaining appreciations for her latest dramatic comedy flick Coolie No. 1 featuring Varun Dhawan that was released on an OTT platform on December 25, 2020. Apart from that, she will next be seen in her upcoming Raj Mehta directorial romantic drama movie Atrangi Re along with Akshay Kumar and South star Dhanush in the lead roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.