Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives: Maheep Kapoor says son Jahaan will speak ‘shuddh Hindi to shut everyone up’ in season 2
In one of the episodes of Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, Maheep Kapoor’s fifteen-year-old son Jahaan Kapoor expressed his wish to become an actor but confessed that he cannot really speak in Hindi. This comment drew criticism from a section of people.
Maheep said in an interview that she was not thinking about becoming the target of trolls while having the conversation with Jahaan. She added that she gets very upset when her children are attacked.
Talking to Rajeev Masand, Maheep said, “Honestly, first of all, you don’t think so much. He does speak Hindi, let me make it very clear for everyone out there. Season two, if it happens, he will be speaking shuddh Hindi to shut everyone up.”
“I wasn’t thinking so much, the conversation just flowed. Like I said, trolls are going to say something or the other. I still stand by one thing, I get really upset when it comes to my children. I can’t deal with it,” she added.
In the second episode of Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, Jahaan told his cousin Arjun Kapoor that he wants to become an actor. When asked if he could speak Hindi, one of the skills required to become a Bollywood actor, he said, “I am still learning more, but not really.”
Netflix’s new reality show Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives gives a voyeuristic peek into the glamorous lives of four Bollywood wives - Maheep Kapoor (wife of Sanjay Kapoor), Neelam (wife of Sameer Soni), Bhavana Pandey (wife of Chunky Panday) and Seema Khan (wife of Sohail Khan). The series was an instant success with viewers and became the top trending show on Netflix India within hours of its release.
Gauri Khan recently hinted that Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives might be up for a sequel. She shared the poster of the show on Instagram and wrote, “Hey girls ... I’m gate crashing season 2.” She and her husband, Shah Rukh Khan, had a cameo appearance in the finale episode.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.