Salman Khan quizzes Raveena Tandon, Jacqueline Fernandez about who knows him better. Watch
Salman Khan will be seen celebrating his 55th birthday on the sets of Bigg Boss 14 in Sunday’s episode. The actor will be seen alongside industry friends Raveena Tandon and Jacqueline Fernandez, and they would played some games revolving around him.
Colors has shared a new promo which shows Raveena and Jacqueline taking part in a quiz about Salman’s life. It opens with Raveena arriving in a black-and-white striped sari, and Jacqueline in a black-and-white polka-dot dress. They are handed two fake hammers which they are supposed to use as buzzers by hitting Salman if they know the right answer to the questions asked by him.
Salman asks them the first question, about how many hours he works out everyday. Jacqueline immediately gives the right answer -- two hours. He then asks them how many times does he work out everyday? Jacqueline again gives the right reply -- twice.
Jacqueline had spent some time during the lockdown at Salman’s Panvel farmhouse, as the two were working on their music video, Tere Bina. Jacqueline had revealed that she was staying at his place when she shared a picture of Salman at his gym. She’d written, “Gifted or just very hard working?? I feel he’s grateful for everyday and respects the position the Almighty has given him @beingsalmankhan to all the Salman Khan fans, there’s a lot more to come, stay tuned, stay safe! #lockdown #pyaarkarona.”
Salman then asks them to name his favourite TV show and both of them guess it right -- Bigg Boss. He asks them how many ‘thumkas’ he is capable of doing in a minute. While Raveena says he can do 30 ‘thumkas’, Jacqueline says he is capable of doing 50. Presenting a demo, the actor goes on to dance to the song Chunari Chunari, from his film Biwi No 1, and claims he can do 173 ‘thumkas’ per minute. He declares that three things should not be underestimated, “I, me and my thumkas.” He then jokes that the dancing has given him acidity.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- After promising a surprise to her fans, Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have revealed first look of their music video together. Check out the first poster.
- Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Pavitra Punia and Eijaz Khan came together for Naina Singh's birthday bash on Friday.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.