Sign in

'If it happens again...': Warning to Sabyasachi by minister after mangalsutra ad

videosPublished on Nov 01, 2021 9:55 PM IST
YouTube SubscribeSubscribe
Share
Share via
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • linkedin
  • whatsapp
Copy link
  • copy link

After designer brand Sabyasachi and Dabur India withdrew their separate ad campaigns following an uproar in certain sections, Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Narottam Mishra, who had earlier issued ultimatums to the two, on Monday said a direct action will be taken without a warning in case of repetition of such act. Referring to the controversial advertisements of Dabur and Sabyasachi, Mishra said he was considering them as a "mistake" committed for the first time. Sabyasachi on Sunday withdrew its Mangalsutra campaign saying it was "deeply saddened" that the advertisement offended a section of the society, hours after the MP home minister issued a 24-hour ultimatum to Sabyasachi Mukherjee to withdraw the advertisement which has an "objectionable and obscene" portrayal of mangalsutra or else face statutory action. Watch the full video for more details. 

Latest Web Stories

View All