Alia Bhatt and sister Shaheen Bhatt are two happy kids in this throwback picture shared by mum Soni Razdan
Veteran actor Soni Razdan has shared a cute throwback picture of her two daughters, Alia and Shaheen Bhatt. The photo shows Alia and Shaheen as two young girls enjoying each others’ company.
In the picture, Shaheen is seen wearing a white dress with a brown belt while Alia is seen in a red and white top. Sharing the photo with her followers, Soni simply shared three heart emojis in the caption. Alia’s fans showered the picture with love and compliments, calling her the ‘cutest’, ‘aloo’ and a ‘doll’.
Alia, Shaheen and Soni all enjoyed a recent New Years trip to the Ranthambore National Park. They were joined by Alia’s boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and his family--mother Neetu Singh, sister Riddhima Kapoor Sahni, her husband Bharat and daughter Samara.
Alia has shared a few pictures from the trip on Instagram, as did other members of the party. She shared a picture of herself, dressed in Christmas colours, enjoying a drink in front of a bonfire at their resort. Another photo showed her wrapped up in warm clothes, drinking coffee near a lake in sunshine. She also shared a video of herself in a jeep, enjoying a safari with Ranbir and others.
Alia was last seen in Sadak 2, which release on Disney+ Hotstar. The film, which was directed by her father Mahesh Bhatt was panned by critics and audiences and is among the worst rated Hindi movies on IMDb. Her next release will be Brahmastra, in which she stars opposite Ranbir. The movie is a fantasy epic directed by Ayan Mukherji and also starring Amitabh Bachchan, Nagarjuna and Mouni Roy.
Alia and Ranbir have been dating for a couple of years now but Brahmastra will be their first project together. In a recent interview, Ranbir had revealed that had it not been for the pandemic, he and Alia might have gotten married in 2020. “I don’t want to jinx it by saying anything. I want to tick mark that goal very soon in my life,” he had said in an interview journalist Rajeev Masand.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.