Anushka Sharma shares Virat Kohli’s pic as he cleans his shoes with a toothbrush ahead of Australia tour
Cricketer Virat Kohli may have taken a paternity leave from the upcoming tour of Australia after the first Test, but he is still prepping for the matches that he is supposed to play. His wife, actor Anushka Sharma shared a picture of him cleaning his shoes.
Anushka took to Instagram Stories to share Virat’s photo. “Caught the husband diligently cleaning his muddy spikes before the tour,” she wrote with her post. In the photo, Virat was seen wearing a blue T-shirt and cleaning his shoes with a toothbrush over a bathroom sink.
Anushka and Virat are expecting their first child in January. The BCCI has granted him a paternity leave and he will return to India after the opening Test match, scheduled on December 17 in Adelaide. The tour will kick off on November 27 with a three-match ODI series, followed by three T20Is, beginning on December 4, and four Test matches.
On his birthday last week, Anushka had shared two pictures of herself and Virat as she gave him hugs and kisses. She was with him in Dubai for the Indian Premier League. Virat is the captain of Royal Challengers Bangalore team. While one of the pictures sees Anushka resting her face against his as they embrace, the other one sees her kissing him on the cheeks.
On August 27, Anushka and Virat had announced her pregnancy and said they will welcome their first child in January 2021. At the time, the Indian skipper and his wife took to Twitter to make the announcement as they shared a picture of themselves.
“And then, we were three! Arriving Jan 2021,” the couple wrote in their individual captions, indicating that Anushka is about four months pregnant.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.
- Late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's last co-star, Sanjana Sanghi, has paid tribute to him on his birth anniversary on Thursday.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's sister Priyanka Singh paid an emotional tribute to him on his birth anniversary. She appealed to him to respond as the 'eventuality of (his) silence is too loud to bear'.
- Actor Swara Bhasker has said that it is advisable to have a plan B in place before aspiring actors attempt to realise their Bollywood dreams.
- Kajol revealed why she found herself 'attractive' and even 'sexy', but never 'beautiful'. It took her many years to associate that adjective with herself.