Badhaai Ho song Morni Banke: Guru Randhawa, Neha Kakkar bring back a groovy dance number
The song is a re-imagining of Panjabi MC’s hit 2010 song, Morni. The new version is sung by fan favourites Guru Randhawa and Neha Kakkar.The music video features the film’s entire cast including Sanya Malhotra, Neena Gupta, Sheeba Chaddha, Gajraj Rao and more.
It shows the engagement ceremony of Ayushmann and Sanya’s characters except she is playing hard to get. He runs after her with the ring but she won’t agree until they dance together to a Punjabi song. So be it.
Morni Banke is the second song from the film after Badhaiyaan Tenu. It showed Ayushmann getting embarrassed by the sex lives of his parents.
The trailer of the film promised a fun ride with some rib-tickling comedy after the big news about the pregnancy of Ayushmann’s mother, played by actor Neena. Dangal star Sanya will play the Vicky Donor actor’s love interest in the film. The comedy, which is helmed by Tevar director Amit Sharma, is slated to release on October 19.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Filmmaker-actor Divya Khosla Kumar has spoken about her journey, and how she didn't want to join the film industry when she first moved to Mumbai.
- Actor Rajkummar Rao isn't over his obsession with Shah Rukh Khan. He has often spoken about his love for SRK.
- As actors Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan prepare to move into their house, their designer gave an insight into all the amenities the new home will have.
- Did you know that Pranutan Bahl and Kajol are related? Here's what the young actor has to say about her equation with 'Kajol bua'.
- Taimur Ali Khan was fascinated by a cow outside his Fortune Heights residence. He folded his hands and enjoyed its owner playing film songs on his wind instrument.
- Actor Salman Khan prepared some raw onion pickle in a new video shared by his 'sister', Bina Kak. Watch video here.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor has said that while she doesn't go on conventional dates, she once had a scary experience while she was a student in Los Angeles.