Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are the Angels to Nick Jonas’ Charlie at Met Gala after-party. Check out new pic
Actor Priyanka Chopra has shared a brand new picture from her night at the Met Gala after-party on Monday. The picture is made even more special as it also features another Bollywood star, Deepika Padukone.
The ladies are seen posing with Priyanka’s husband and singer Nick Jonas right after the gala as they wrap up a night of fashion and fun. It also features stylist Anaita Shroff Adajania and their friend Natasha Poonawala.
After the gala, Priyanka, Deepika and Nick switched to different outfits for the after-party. Priyanka was seen in a silver romper while Deepika wore a bodycon fluorescent dress. Nick changed into a white shirt and black suit. “Charlie and the Indian angels end the night,” Priyanka captioned the picture.
The two Indian actors interpreted this year’s theme for the event, Camp: Notes on Fashion in their own way. Priyanka, who first met husband Nick Jonas at the same event, seemed to have plucked a leaf out of Lewis Carroll’s fantasy classic, Alice In Wonderland and channelled self expression through a multishaded Dior gown in grey, yellow and pink with Chopard danglers. Styled by Mimi Cuttler, Priyanka also gave a nod to her Indian roots by using ‘bindis’, not one but three on her face.
According to Deepika’s stylist Shaleena Nathani, the actor pitched her tent as a “Camp Barbie”. She chose a multi-layered Zac Posen 3D printed gown in a a quintessential pink shade and bespoke jewels by Lorraine Schwartz. Deepika wore a tiara in her flowing coiffed hair.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.