Priyanka Chopra caught wiping tears at Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner’s wedding in France. See inside pics
Actor Priyanka Chopra attended the wedding ceremony of her brother-in-law Joe Jonas and Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner in France during the weekend in a pink sari. Pictures of the actor’s candid moments at the intimate wedding have surfaced online.
A new picture shows Priyanka standing beside husband Nick Jonas, as they take part in the wedding celebrations. While Nick is dressed in a tuxedo, Priyanka is in a pink Sabyasachi sari and a sleeveless blouse, with her hair tied in a bun and accessorised with nothing but a rose. She seems to have become emotional during the ceremony and is seen wiping tears. However, a few fans joked in the comments section of the Instagram post that since the temperatures in France are at an all-time high, she was wiping off sweat instead.
There are also glimpses of Priyanka clicking selfies and posing for pictures ahead of the wedding. Other guests can also be seen in the vicinity.
Earlier, a group picture of the newlyweds with the entire Jonas family, including brothers Kevin Jr with wife Danielle, Nick and Priyanka and Franklin and their parents, Kevin Sr and Denise was shared on fan pages.
The wedding was a highly guarded, private affair with only close friends and family in attendance. Sophie and Joe tied the knot for the second time at Château du Martinay in Carpentras in southern France. Despite no pictures from the wedding surfacing online, one picture of Sophie walking in a white gown with a veil and Joe Jonas beside her was leaked.
Watch: Sophie Turner, Joe Jonas dazzle at pre-wedding celebration; Priyanka-Nick attend
Sophie and Joe had tied the knot for the first time in a surprise wedding ceremony in May. They had appeared together at the Billboard Music Awards a few hours before they got hitched at a Las Vegas chapel.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has said that she is willing to restart life with the actor after seeing his caring side for the last few days.
- Ahead of the release of Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor talked about why she did not use her mother Sridevi's ChaalBaaz as a reference point, facing criticism from a young age and her upcoming projects.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.