Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas hide faces as they arrive together in India. See pics
Things are really getting serious in ‘Pri-ck’ land (it’s time we made this tag popular). Actor Priyanka Chopra and her rumoured boyfriend, Nick Jonas, arrived together in India on late Thursday night.
When the two were spotted by paparazzi, they covered their faces in a thick, dark veil to avoid getting clicked. Photograper Viral Bhayani shared pictures from the spotting. “Remember I mentioned #NickJonas is coming to Mumbai. Yes he just did along with #priyankachopra as they arrived secretly but they did not do any pictures,” he captioned his photos.
Media reports suggested that Nick has come to India to meet Priyanka’s mother, Madhu Chopra. Priyanka is expected to host a housewarming party for at new bungalow where Nick will meet her friends.
Priyanka recently accompanied Nick to his cousin’s wedding in New Jersey where she met his extented family, his brother Kevin and his wife and daughter. She was spotted having a great time at the wedding, walking hand-in-hand with Nick and laughing over conversations with his cousins.
The two met at 2017’s Met Gala where they appeared together on the red carpet in Ralph Lauren outfits. Recently, they were spotted at a dinner together and were seen enjoying multiple dates over the Memorial Day weekend.
The rumoured couple also attended the Beauty and the Beast Live in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl. In one of the pictures, Chopra was seen stepping out of a car with Jonas opening the door for her, while in another, she was seen walking ahead of him.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sara Ali Khan is in Jaipur. While she hasn't mentioned the reason behind her visit, it appears that she is in the pink city for a wedding. Sara and Manish Malhotra shared many pictures from the venue.
- Yami Gautam had previously opened up about a prolonged neck injury that affected her routine life. The actor has now detailed in on a road accident that left her with the injury.
- Sisters Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora posted pictures of their mom to wish her on her birthday and close friend Karisma Kapoor was among the first ones to comment.
- Akshay Kumar presented the first poster of Ahan Shetty's debut film, Tadap. Ahan is the son of actor Suniel Shetty. The film also stars Tara Sutaria. See the poster here.
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.
- Deepika Padukone, in her new Instagram post, talked about her daily routine. She also revealed whether she '(plans) a lot'. Watch the video here.
- Arshi Khan has said that Salman Khan introduced her to Iulia Vantur at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party, and said that he wants her to learn Urdu.