Saif Ali Khan wants son Ibrahim to stay away from social media before debut: ‘Like Hrithik Roshan, he should explode on screen’
Actor Saif Ali Khan has said that he wants his son Ibrahim Ali Khan to keep off social media if he aspires to become an actor one day. The actor is aware of Ibrahim’s presence on social media. He was earlier also quite active on the now banned app, TikTok.
Saif called Ibrahim a “a good-looking kid”, but advised the 19-year-old to stay away from social media if he wishes to make it big in Bollywood. Ibrahim is his second child with ex-wife Amrita Singh, with 25-year-old actor Sara Ali Khan being his eldest one.
Saif told Mumbai Mirror in an interview, “Like Hrithik Roshan, he should just explode on screen. There will be comparisons with me, he can’t avoid that, but he’s still growing, developing his own personality, so it’s best to be seen less for now.”
Saif and his wife Kareena Kapoor Khan are expecting their second child. The two are already parents to three-year-old son, Taimur. On being asked about it, Saif quipped, “The more the merrier.”
He had recently made headlines when he expressed uncertainty about following through on his autobiography, despite announcing one some time ago. He has now confirmed that he will definitely stick to his commitment of writing the autobiography but “without hurting anyone.” He told the daily, “I am going into it with some trepidation because I want to do it honestly and truthfully, with depth, without hurting anyone, simply embracing my life and sharing experiences.”
Saif is in Himachal Pradesh for the shooting of his film, Bhoot Police. He’s accompanied by Kareena and Taimur as well, and spent some quality time with them during the shoot.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.