Sakshi Dhoni at Poorna Patel’s mehendi, Varun Dhawan with Braun Strowman. See pics
With the approaching weekend, our stars are getting busier. While some have weddings to attend, others have flights to catch.
A big chunk of celebrities from Bollywood and the cricket world were spotted in their best outfits at the mehendi function of politician Praful Patel’s daughter, Poorna. Cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni was seen with his wife Sakshi and their adorable daughter, Ziva. Zaheer Khan was also seen with his wife and actor Sagarika Ghatge, as was Irrfan Pathan with his son, Imran.
Also spotted at the function were actors Nushrat Barucha and Karan Tacker and singer Sophie Choudhary.
Kareena Kapoor Khan, Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter and Sara Ali Khan were spotted at the gym.
Hrithik Roshan and Kiara Advani were spotted at the airport in their best athleisure wear.
Actor Varun Dhawan clicked some cool pictures with WWE wrestler Braun Strowman.
Actor Mouni Roy was also clicked out and about in Mumbai as fan tried to click pictures with her.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A picture of Ajay Devgn on the set of Alia Bhatt's Gangubai Kathiawadi was shared online. Also in the picture is director Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Neena Gupta plays an old woman and Arjun Kapoor is her grandson in the Kaashivie Nair film Sardar Ka Grandson that premiers on Netflix soon.
- Neena Gupta has said she did not want Masaba to go to Goa with friends. The senior actor also went to Goa and stayed separately, only to receive a call from her daughter as she cried.
- Disha Patani is in awe of rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's dancing abilities. Sister Krishna Shroff agrees too. See here.
- Raveena Tandon took to her Instagram to show off daughter Rasha Thadani's achievement, as she teenager earned her blackbelt in Taekwondo. See her post here.
- Speaking at a comedy show, Farah Khan says her friends often 'put her to work' as soon as she enters parties, asking her to render a few dance steps.
- Richa Chadha has said that she has found an equal partner in boyfriend Ali Fazal who cooks well, works out with her and is progressive.
- Anurag Kashyap's daughter Aaliyah received support from her Insta-fam after she wrote about receiving hate comments for a recent post, in which she shared pictures of herself in lingerie.