Sara Ali Khan’s pun game is strong as she asks brother Ibrahim a very important question. See her post
Actor Sara Ali Khan has shared a new picture with her brother, Ibrahim. She captioned it as per usual, with a short poem. Sara took to Instagram on Friday to share the picture, which showed the siblings posing near an orange tree. She wrote in her caption, “Orange you glad I’m your sister. Well you better be mister‼”
Ibrahim, like his sister and parents, has aspirations to become an actor. His father, Saif Ali Khan, has said in multiple interviews that he expects both his sons -- Ibrahim and Taimur -- to become actors. He was earlier asked if he is planning to launch Ibrahim. “I don’t know if I will launch him. It’s an option and films are certainly a viable career choice for him. He’s sporty and likes the idea of being in the movies rather than pursuing an academic job. No one in the family, with the exception of his sister, has been interested in the latter anyway,” he told Mumbai Mirror.
Speaking to ETimes, Sara said Ibrahim’s sense of humour is remarkable : “His humour is amazing. My only tip to him would be to just be an all-rounded human being. You know, I think that films are a beautiful business and he would be lucky to enter this world. And if he needs advice in terms of acting or anything like that, he has many people in the family also to turn to, there are much bigger actors and stars and you know, much more experienced than I am.”
Sara made her debut in 2018 with Kedarnath. She followed it up with Simmba and Love Aaj Kal. She was last seen in Coolie No 1, and has Atrangi Re, with Akshay Kumar and Dhanush, in her kitty.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra and her pet dog Diana are soaking up the sun in London, where the actor is shooting for the Amazon series Citadel, in which she plays a spy.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were clicked at an ad shoot with director Gauri Shinde. Check out some behind-the-scenes photos from the shoot here.
- Salman Khan said he feels 'awkward' and 'embarrassed' but at the same time, 'delighted' and 'honoured', to have his painting displayed alongside legends at an art show.
- Dr. Shriram Nene prepared a homemade pizza for Madhuri Dixit. As he shared a picture of it on Instagram, many of their fans showered compliments.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram and revealed that she and her mother Amrita Singh visited Ajmer Sharif Dargah on Friday.
- Parineeti Chopra shared a new song - Matlabi Yariyan - from her upcoming film, The Girl On The Train. The actor has sung the soulful ballad. Watch here.
- Sara Ali Khan and her mother Amrita Singh were seen twinning in green at Mumbai airport on Thursday. See their pictures here.
- Sharmila Tagore had once talked about how Kareena Kapoor had her birthday when Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was hospitalised but chose not to draw attention towards herself.
- Mumbai Saga trailer has John Abraham and Emraan Hashmi locking horns with Mumbai streets as the arena. Watch the trailer here.
- Pulkit Samrat shared a funny picture of himself and his beauty regimen and credited girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda for it. See her response here.