Umang 2020: Shah Rukh Khan woos Krushna Abhishek on stage, sings ‘tujh me mard dikhta hai’. Watch
Shah Rukh Khan joined a host of Bollywood stars at the annual Umang event held in Mumbai on Sunday and even took to the stage for a dance performance. While having fun with host Krushna Abhishek, who was dressed as a woman, Shah Rukh Khan took a dig at him saying, “Itne bure din bhi nahi aaye mere.”
He went on to woo him by saying one of his popular romantic dialogues but with a twist. Moving a finger around his face and touching his nose, Shah Rukh said, “Tumhari aankho ko dekh kar lagta hai, tumhari naak ko chho kar mehsoos hota hai, tumhare hotho ko haath laga ke malum padta hai, sirf ek hi baat dil me aati hai ‘tujh me mard dikhta hai hai, yaara main kya karu’ (After looking at your eyes, feeling your nose and touching your lips, my heart says ‘I see a man in you, what can I do’).”
Also Watch | Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif & others stun at red carpet of Umang 2020
He also performed to the song Mere Naam Tu from his last film, Zero. The film turned out to be a critical and commercial flop. It had Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif as the female protagonists, both had earlier worked with Shah Rukh in Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
Nora Fatehi and Sara Ali Khan also performed at the event. While Nora grooved in a red skirt and blouse to her song Saki Saki, Sara performed to the song Aahun Aahun from the 2009 film, Love Aaj Kal. Sara just saw the trailer release of the film’s reboot of the same name by Imtiaz Ali, starring Kartik Aaryan as the male lead. The trailer also showed a glimpse of the song Aahun Aahun, supposedly recreated for the film.
Hrithik Roshan, too, performed a dance number from his recent Rs 300 crore blockbuster, War. He looked a dapper in a black suit as he grooved to Ghungroo on stage. Varun Dhawan was also among the performers and danced to the Street Dancer 3D song, Muqabla.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.
- A video of actor Sara Ali Khan arriving with gifts for Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's second baby, has been shared online. Watch here.
- Time to Dance trailer continues the Indian dance film tradition of telling an engaging tale through a performing art form. Watch Isabelle Kaif in her debut role as Sooraj Pancholi makes a comeback.
- Bhumi Pednekar and Rajkummar Rao have completed a filming schedule of Badhaai Do. Announcing the wrap, the duo joined director Harshavardhan Kulkarni to make their own 'Pawri Ho Rahi Hai' video.
- Richa Chadha has shared a song featuring Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan to express her sorrow on paying a huge price for getting her fuel tank filled.