DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Engineers: 16 research fellowship seats vacant, walk-in-interview in January
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) will conduct a walk-in interview for selection of fellowing (JRF) in engineering disciplines at a monthly stipend of Rs 31,000 per month. There are a total of 16 JRF seats.The interview will be held between January 4 and 11.
Candidates (Male/Female/Transgender) possessing Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B. Tech) in first division with valid NET/GATE score OR Post Graduate degree in (M.E. I M.Tech) with First Division both at Graduate and Post graduate in Mechanical Engg, Automobile Engg, Electronics Engg & Computer Science are eligible for the posts.
Details of seats:
Mechanical engineering --- 6 seats
Automobile engineering ---- 3 seats
Electronics engineering ----- 3 seats
Computer science engineering ----4 seats
Place of Interview-- Vehicles Research and Development Establishment, Vahannagar, Ahmedabad
Dates of Interview -- January 4 to 11- 9.30 am
Candidates must bring handwritten or typed applications with along relevant documents like marksheets, certificates etc and one photo- ID card issued by government.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications to fill 89 vacancies for various posts, including that of Public Prosecutor. Assistant Public Prosecutor and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil).
- SSC CAPF, SI result 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC SI Paper I examination 2020 can check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- DDA Patwari Stage II admit card 2020: Candidates who have cleared the DDA Patwari Stage I examination can download their admit cards for the Stage-II examination online at dda.org.in.
- RBI Grade B admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI Grade B examination 2021 can download their admit card online at rbi.org.in.
- NE SLET answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the NE SLET examination 2021 can check the answer key online at sletne.org.
- SSC JE 2019 Paper I Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is likely to declare the results of SSC JE 2019 Paper I examination on Friday, February 26.
- UPJEE 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2021 examination online at jeecup.nic.in.
- SSC CAPF, SI, ASI result 2020: Once the results are announced, Candidates who have appeared in the SSC SI Paper I 2020 will be able to check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 results were announce on Friday by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The examination was held on January 31.