NITRD Recruitment 2021: 56 vacancies for LDC, HMTS, Driver, and others on offer
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through a prescribed format on or before February 28, 2021.
The National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has invited applications for the recruitment of LDC, HMTS, Driver, and various other posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions through a prescribed format on or before February 28, 2021.
"Completed application form should be sent to Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030 on or before the last date," reads the official notification.
The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 56 vacancies, out of which, 43 vacancies are for Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS), 4 for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), and one each for Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery), System Analyst, Health Education Officer, Psychologist, House Keeper, X-Ray Technician, Library Information Assistant, Junior Electric Mechanic, and Driver.
"The completed application form should be accompanied by requisite non-refundable fee (Rs.100/- only for Group A post and Rs. 50/- for Group C posts) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi. There is no fees for SC/ST/PH/EWS & Woman candidates," further reads the notification.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on Thursday released an advertisement to fill more than 1800 vacancies under various departments under the Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)
- FCI Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- PSTCL Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at pstcl.org on or before March 26, 2021.
- CISF Tradesman Constable admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the CISF Tradesman Constable recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit cards online at cisfrectt.in.
- NTA UGC NET December 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2020 examination online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The Railway Recruitment Boards has initiated refund of examination fee to candidates who took Computer based Test (CBT) for Ministerial and Isolated Category posts against CEN-03/2019.
- DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at basirhathealthdistrict.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IOCL apprentice recruitment 2021 online at iocl.com.
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.