RPSC answer keys for Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Screening Test 2019 released
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the model answer key of Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Screening Test - 2019 on its official website. The exam was held on November 7 and November 8, 2019.
The commission has also released a press note for filing objections to the answer keys.
Candidates can raise their objections online to the answer keys from December 3 to midnight of December 5 by paying the required fee (Rs 100 per question) through the commission’s website. Objections should be raised on the basis of the master question paper available on the RPSC website. Candidates should submit proof in support of their objection by submitting documents from authentic books. Objections raised after the deadline will not be considered.
How to check answer key for Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Screening Test 2019:
1) Go to the official website of RPSC 2) Under the Candidate information section, there are link for answer keys 3) Click on the relevant link to go to the pdf page containing the answer key for that paper 4) Take a print-out
Here is the direct link to check answer key for Assistant Fisheries Development Officer Screening Test 2019
Note: Visit RPSC’s official website for latest news and updates.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.
- JAM answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JAM 2021 examination can check the answer key online at jam.iisc.ac.in.