SBI PO exam 2016: Final marks released, check them here
The State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the final marks obtained by candidates who wrote the Probationary Officer (PO) examination 2016.education Updated: Oct 05, 2016 19:29 IST
The State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the final marks obtained by candidates who wrote the Probationary Officer (PO) examination 2016 on its official website . The state-run bank had announced the final results of the examination on Friday.
Steps to check the marks:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on the link ‘Careers’
3) Click on the sixth dot in the latest announcements section
4) Click on the link for ‘Marks secured by candidates’to go to the login page
5) Login with candidate’s roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth
5) Candidate’s marks will be displayed on the screen
Or click here to directly go to the login page.
Candidates who had cleared the main examination (Phase 2) conducted on July 31 were called for a group discussion and interview (Phase 3), which commenced from September 1, 2016.
The final selection of candidates has been done on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination (objective and descriptive), and group discussion and interview. Preliminary exam marks have not been considered.