SSC dates for Constable (GD), SI in Delhi Police exam 2019 released
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the dates of the examinations to be conducted by the commission between January 13 and March 16, 2019. SSC has released the exam schedule for Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles examination 2018 and SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF examination, 2018. The dates are now available on the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
The SSC Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles examination will be held from February 11 to March 11, 2019.
The SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF examination 2018 will be held from March 12 to 16, 2019.
The commission had on December 14 issued a notification releasing the dates of examination for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak examination, 2018 (paper-I) and examination for Selection Posts Phase-VI/ 208.
Note: The complete schedule is provided in the box above. Candidates can also check the notice here.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 first session exams were announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on Monday, March 8.
- JEE main results 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination can check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) main 2021 examination.
- JEE Main February result 2021: Once the results are out, candidates who have appeared in the JEE Main 2021 February session examination will be able to check their results online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) on Monday, March 8 released the revised schedule for ICSE and ISC 2021 examinations
- Most of the top positions were bagged by girls.
- The Himachal Pradesh committee of the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU) will hold a statewide strike on March 9 for the appointment of Anganwadi workers in the pre-primary classes.
- On Sunday, teachers from different colleges also alleged that they have not been paid regular salary since 2019 and said that nearly 1,200 teachers at these colleges were finding it difficult to make ends meet.
- Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education on Monday declared class 12 annual 2020 (Regular) Kashmir division results in which 82% students passed.