UPPSC PCS Mains 2019 result declared at uppsc.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) on Wednesday declared the results of its Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (Mains) Examination-2019, commonly known as PCS (Mains)-2019. A total of 4783 candidates had appeared in the exam out of which 811 have been declared successful. Candidates who have cleared the main exam are eligible to appear for interview. The list of qualified candidates can be checked at the official website - uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC had conducted the PCS Main 2019 exam from September 22 to 26 in two shifts. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 453 posts. There is no provision for an interview for 65 posts.
For other posts, the interview round will be held from January 21 to 25, 2021 in two shifts. The first shift will be held from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the second shift will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
How to check UPPSC PCS Main Result 2019:
Visit the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in
Under the Information Bulletin section, click on the link given for UPPSC PCS Main 2019- list of qualified candidates
A PDF file will open
Find your roll number
Full schedule for UPPSC PCS Main 2019 interview is also uploaded on the official website.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday released a revised date sheet for Class 10 and Class 12 board exams 2021.
- Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board on Thursday released an advertisement to fill more than 1800 vacancies under various departments under the Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- Anna University has released the TANCET 2021 hall ticket/admit card on Friday March 5, 2021.
- The National Testing Agency has released the answer key of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2021
- Copy evaluation for Matric examination conducted by Bihar state education board will begin on March 12 and conclude on March 24.
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.