UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2018: 59 more names recommended to fill remaining posts, check list
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had declared the final result of the Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 in January this year. A total of 440 candidates had been recommended for appointment to the posts in the (i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways; (ii) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service; and (iii) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service.
On Monday, September 9, UPSC has recommended 59 more names to fill up the remaining posts based on Combined Medical Services Examination 2018. The list has been made from the consolidated Reserve List in order of merit below the last recommended candidates.
The list of 59 recommended names includes 8 General, 50 Other Backward Classes and 1 Scheduled Caste candidates. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare would be communicating directly with the recommended candidates.
In a notification about the result released on Monday, the commission has given roll numbers of 25 candidates, whose candidatures are provisional. The appointment letter to these candidates will not be issued until UPSC verifies their original documents.
UPSC had conducted the Combined Medical Services Examination on July 22, 2018 which was followed by personality test. Candidates can check their UPSC CMS final results by clicking here.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya on Wednesday released admit card for Class 9th entrance exam- JNVST 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Wednesday release the admit card for the RRB phase 3 non-technical popular category (NTPC) recruitment exam.
- The Comptroller of Auditor General (CAG) has invited applications for recruitment against over ten thousand vacancies for auditor and accountants.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued the admit cards of entrance test to admit students in Class IX against the vacant seats.
- The Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the CBSE curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on Wednesday announced that it will reschedule the 2021 Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will close the application window for Post Graduate Diploma in rural management admission test on January 31.