Aayush Sharma gifts a PS4 to a young co-star on Antim sets. See pic
Aayush Sharma left a young co-actor pleasantly surprised with a generous act. He gifted Prem Dharmadhkari a brand new Play Station on the sets of his upcoming film, Antim.
Prem, 15, was overwhelmed with his kind gesture and couldn't stop praising Aayush, whom he fondly calls Aayush dada. The actor has been shooting in Pune and Mumbai for Antim-The Final Truth, co-starring Salman Khan.
"We were shooting in film city when before wrapping the shoot at night he said to me there is a surprise for me tomorrow. He had earlier asked if I play games and I informed him I am fond of mobile and computer games. On the next day I was shooting downstairs and he was at the helipad, I went up to meet him and he greeted him with a hug and sat me down on a chair and called for someone saying 'Get my brother's gift'. He got a big red coloured bag and handed it to me, I read PS4 through it and sat on the floor in shock. He was laughing hysterically and said 'It is just a small gift'."
Recalling their initial interaction Prem revealed, "When we met on the first day of my shoot, he made me comfortable by chatting with me and always encourages me by praising my acting. We eventually developed a strong bond and he fondly calls me his younger brother, he even asked me to help him learn Marathi. He showed me his vanity and asked me to let him know whatever I need, he will ensure I get what I want."
Expressing his thoughts about working with Aayush Sharma, Prem shared, "It is a splendid experience working with Aayush dada because he is such a humble and down-to-earth human being, he interacts with everyone and greets even the junior actors from the mob as well despite not even knowing them personally. He is very affable and I always look forward to chatting with him. We have a team lunch before shoots post which we commence the filming of scenes, I am majorly with Aayush dada if I am on the sets."
Aayush Sharma is married to Salman Khan's sister Arpita and is father to son Ahil and daughter Ayat. Antim also stars Salman in a special role.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.