Janhvi Kapoor reveals her dating moves, says she is ‘very sly’: ‘I will drop my hints’
- Janhvi Kapoor told Kareena Kapoor Khan that though she has never asked someone out, she is 'very sly' and drops subtle hints.
Actor Janhvi Kapoor said that she has never made the first move on someone that she is interested in. However, she called herself ‘very sly’ and said that she drops subtle hints.
Janhvi said that she does not make her interest too obvious until she knows that the other person feels the same way about her. She added that she enjoys the batting of eyelashes and banter.
Talking to Kareena Kapoor Khan on her chat show What Women Want, Janhvi said that she has never been the one to initiate things. “But I am very sly. I will drop my hints but I won't make it too obvious till I know the other person is for sure interested. But mazaa aata hai na thoda sa aise eyelash bat karne mein, mazaaki banne mein (it is fun to bat eyelashes and have a fun banter). I enjoy the attention. I have never made the first move. I am a little bit of a phattu (coward) like that,” she said.
Janhvi has been linked to actor Kartik Aaryan, with whom she will share screen space in Dostana 2. The two enjoyed a holiday in Goa earlier this year, strengthening speculation that they are in a relationship. However, neither of them has confirmed or denied the rumours.
Currently, Janhvi is shooting for her upcoming film, Good Luck Jerry, in Punjab. The first look of the film was shared online earlier this week, in which she was seen wearing a blue bandhani salwar kameez with a bright orange dupatta, with minimal make-up and her hair tied in a braid.
Good Luck Jerry, directed by Sidharth Sengupta and written by Pankaj Matta, is produced by Aanand L Rai under his banner Colour Yellow Productions. The film boasts of an ensemble cast, including Deepak Dobriyal, Meeta Vashishth, Neeraj Sood and Sushant Singh. The first schedule of the film will conclude in March.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.