Preity Zinta calls Koi Mil Gaya song Haila cutest parody: 'I think you have danced better than us'
Preity Zinta is impressed with a recreated video of Koi Mil Gaya song Haila Haila and has asked co-star Hrithik Roshan if has also taken a look at the video. The video created by Vina Fan has two dancers from Indonesia, dressed up like Preity and Hrithik's onscreen characters Nisha and Rohit, respectively, and performing the dance steps with utmost perfection in similar surroundings.
Preity retweeted the video on Twitter and asked Hrithik if he has noticed it yet. She wrote, "Haila! @iHrithik Did u see this ? This has to be the cutest video on my timeline. Absolutely love it guys. I think you have danced better than us."
The video was originally shared on Vina Fan's YouTube account in August last year and has garnered more than 2 million views.
Directed by Rakesh Roshan, the 2003 film Koi Mil Gaya starred Hrithik as a boy with mental disability and Preity as his friend. Father-son duo Rakesh and Hrithik turned it into a franchise and it went on to have sequels: Krrish and Krrish 3.
The two are now planning to make Krrish 4 but work is yet to begin on the same. Rakesh had told Bollywood Hungama in an interview, “I will only announce it once I am sure about the script. When I am 100% sure about the script, I will make the announcement as a director. The day I decide to make it, it will take me one more year to start the film. Being a big film in terms of vision and VFX, the preproduction will take a lot of time. Mine is the only franchise which is going from story to story. It’s not just the names I am using to make into another film. While Hollywood can afford budgets, we can score on emotions. Three breathtaking emotional action scenes will score over 10 mindless action sequences.”
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.
- Actor Rahul Bose has reacted to Anil Kapoor's story about almost killing him while shooting a scene for Dil Dhadakne Do.
- 83 will explore the dynamic between Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev, actor Tahir Raj Bhasin has teased. Ranveer Singh plays Kapil in the upcoming sports drama, directed by Kabir Khan.