Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding is on January 24, confirms his uncle Anil
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal will tie the knot this Sunday, his uncle Anil Dhawan confirmed. Reportedly, the wedding will take place in Alibaug.
Reports suggest that Varun and Natasha will tie the knot in a private ceremony in Alibaug. It is being said that the wedding will be attended by just 50 guests, including Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar and Salman Khan.
“My nephew Varun is getting married on 24 January. I am looking forward to it,” Anil told SpotboyE. On being asked if he would be a part of the celebrations, he sad, “Why not?”
Earlier this month, Anil denied it when asked to confirm rumours of Varun and Natasha’s wedding. “Wow, I am surprised. They are marrying this month, and we didn’t know? Are they going to invite us at the last moment? Itna secret rakh rahe hai kya (Are they keeping it that big a secret)?” he told Bombay Times.
“Whatever it is, as a family we have been persuading him to get married soon. I feel this is one ritual you got to do in time. There is no point prolonging it. Do it in time or just don’t do it!” he added.
Varun has known Natasha since the sixth grade but they began dating only much later. On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s chat show What Women Want, he revealed that he ‘felt like (he) fell in love with her’ when he saw her for the first time in school. However, when he pursued her later, she rejected him a few times. They have been in a relationship for a few years now.
On the work front, Varun was last seen in his father David Dhawan’s Coolie No 1 reboot, which also starred Sara Ali Khan, Shikha Talsania, Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav and others. The film became the most-watched Christmas release on Amazon Prime Video despite overwhelmingly negative reviews.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.
- Abhishek Bachchan has shared a picture from the sets of Dasvi and is seen in a powerful avatar. He plays Ganga Ram Chaudhary in the comedy film.
- Following IT raids at Anurag Kashyap's premises, Neeraj Ghaywan shared a picture from his library and tweeted, 'there’s definitely something there inside those books, too much wealth in them.'
- Slumdog Millionaire star Madhur Mittal has been accused of sexual assault by a former girlfriend. An FIR has been filed against the actor.