Irina Shayk and Alessandra Ambrosio get steamy in sexy video
Irina Shayk and Alessandra Ambrosio are seen cupping their breasts and laughing in a light-hearted film to promote a fashion magazine.
In one shot, the Victoria's Secret beauties, who are wearing skimpy black bikinis, are seen cosying up to US TV star Big Ang, the Sun reported.
Shayk, 27, and Ambrosio, 31, joke with the busty brunette before pulling the move.
In another sequence, Shayk - currently dating footie ace Cristiano Ronaldo - frolics in the sand with another male model.
She then belly dances in a sexy black crop top as a man plays along on a guitar.
The promo video - for the dance-themed CR Fashion Book - also sees the pair shake maracas and sexily wiggling their hips.
The film also features dancer Lil Buck who has just returned from touring with Madonna.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- The Amazon Prime Video web series Tandav has been at the centre of a controversy after it was alleged that certain scenes are offensive to certain communities. Here's everything you need to know about what happened.
- Tandav creator Ali Abbas Zafar has issued an apology on behalf of the cast and crew of the Amazon web series, after an FIR was lodged against several people involved in the show for hurting religious sentiments.
- Vikas Gupta took to Twitter to share 'proof' of Aly Goni's homophobia, which Jasmin Bhasin didn't take quietly.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.