Pradeep Sarkar film for Yash Raj Films on schedule
Bollywood's premier production house Yash Raj Films has rubbished reports that their next project with director Pradeep Sarkar has been postponed.
"We are happy to announce that the film started shooting on Jan 2 and it is on schedule," Rafiq Gangjee, vice president of Marketing and Communications of Yash Raj Films, said in a statement released Wednesday.
"It is unfortunate that a leading publication has irresponsibly reported this morning (Wednesday) that Yash Raj Films next project with Pradeep Sarkar, starring Neil Nitin Mukesh and Deepika Padukone, has been postponed indefinitely," he added.
Sarkar's last film with Yash Raj Films was "Laaga Chunari Mein Daag". Released in 2007, it starred Rani Mukerji, Konkona Sen Sharma, Abhishek Bachchan, Anupam Kher and Jaya Bachchan.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant said that she misses having a man in her life after her break-up with ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi. She added that she has frozen her eggs and wants Abhinav Shukla to be the sperm donor.
- Kangana Ranaut, who deleted a controversial tweet against Tandav, defended it from allegations of inciting violence.
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- The Amazon Prime Video web series Tandav has been at the centre of a controversy after it was alleged that certain scenes are offensive to certain communities. Here's everything you need to know about what happened.
- Tandav creator Ali Abbas Zafar has issued an apology on behalf of the cast and crew of the Amazon web series, after an FIR was lodged against several people involved in the show for hurting religious sentiments.